July trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Cardiovascular Systems' (CSII) CEO Scott Ward on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Due to the steady improvement in our procedure volumes in May, June and July, we have increased confidence in our ability to forecast sales.
· EverQuote's (EVER) CEO Seth Birnbaum on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We, however, have seen traffic volume increase in July with strong unit economics.
· Iteris, Inc. (ITI) CEO Joe Bergera on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
You know, certain states and counties and cities do have a July 1 budget start; communication sense [ph], I don't usually ask questions like this but how are the July bookings for some of the jurisdictions where July 1 was the start of the fiscal year?
· Essex Property Trust, Inc. (ESS) CEO Michael Schall on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Ultimately occupancy fully recovered and was 96.2% in July.
· Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT) CEO Ming Hsieh on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, given the incremental business we saw on signing additional strategic customers in the quarter and a record rebound from our existing customers during the month of June, volumes ordered from our core business in Q2 was flat with what we saw in Q1 even with the uncertain regarding lockdowns throughout the various industries, our traditional businesses continue to gain momentum in July and we anticipate healthy growth in the second half of 2020.
· Ovid Therapeutics Is Quickly Approaching A Transformational Valuation Milestone →
To evidence the enormous confidence in OV101 by independent third-party experts, on July 13, 2020, OVID announced Angelini Pharma purchased the commercial rights to OV101 in Europe, Russia and a handful of other countries for $20MM upfront plus additional commercial and regulatory milestones potentially totaling $212MM plus double-digit royalties on net sales (assuming OV101 is essentially approved in these geographies).
· Worst day: Victoria records 725 new cases of coronavirus, 15 deaths →
The grim figures come nearly one week after 723 infections were recorded last Thursday, July 30, and 627 cases were reported last Friday, July 31.
· Coherent, Inc. (COHR) CEO Andy Mattes on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Welcome to today’s conference call to discuss Coherent’s results from its third fiscal quarter ended July 04, 2020.
· NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) CEO Chris Barry on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I'd now like to turn to discussing the second quarter 2020 performance, which is in line with the preliminary financial results announced on July 20.
· Conservative Kris Kobach Projected To Lose Kansas GOP Senate Primary →
Former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach addresses the crowd as he announces his candidacy for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate Monday, July 8, 2019, in Leavenworth, Kan. (AP Photo/Charlie Riedel) Charlie Riedel/AP hide caption