June в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· US Citizenship and Immigration Services could stop running by end of summer without bailout →
In June USCIS's contract with the company that prints documents such as green cards and work permits, so about 50,000 green cards and 75,000 other work permits haven't been printed, leaving thousands of legal immigrants in limbo.
· Noble Corp. Reports New Contracts, But Is Still Heading For A Cliff →
Any rally similar to the one we saw in early June should be sold.
· Former soldier who sent naked photo of ex to 'horrified' mum spared jail →
He has also suffered serious headaches and attended hospital in relation to them on June 30, following which he is awaiting the results of numerous tests.
· Border authorities use pandemic powers to expel immigrants →
Alexy, 32, and his son Samuel were whisked to the border in the wee hours of June 28 and returned to Mexico.
· Bill Nygren Market Commentary - 2Q20 →
That, too, played out in reverse in the second quarter as businesses began returning to their offices in June.
· Ex-congressman Luis Gutiérrez says he's backing Joe Biden to 'crush' Trump racism →
On Friday, both campaigns were touting how their economic strategies will benefit Latinos, who had the highest unemployment levels in April and May and second highest to African Americans in June because of shutdowns of businesses and loss of jobs occurring as the nation contends as coronavirus spreads and cases spike in Latino community.
· Texas Rangers Slugger Joey Gallo Cleared for Team Workouts After Testing Positive for COVID-19 →
ARLINGTON, Texas — Texas Rangers star outfielder Joey Gallo has been cleared to participate in workouts at Globe Life Field after initially testing positive for COVID-19 on June 29.
· Top 25 Saints of 2020: No. 23, C.J. Gardner-Johnson →
However in June, secondary coach Aaron Glenn said this on the Gardner-Johnson:
The New York Times
· Why We Still Don’t Know Enough About Covid-19 and Pregnancy →
The C.D.C.’s most recent data on pregnancy and Covid-19, which includes the full month of June, showed 10,537 pregnant women tested positive for Covid-19.