Kashmir в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Commentary: Will India have to kowtow to China? →
A “peace strategy” toward these two adversaries holds no attraction for an Indian government that has stripped Jammu and Kashmir of its autonomy, in an open challenge to Pakistan.
· World War 3 : India would face ‘humiliating defeat’ if war broke claims Pakistani leader →
Tensions between the two nations have escalated over recent weeks after Pakistan reportedly violated their Line of Control ceasefire in the India-administrated Kashmir.
· Atmanirbhar Bharat: Fixing flawed design important →
In the economic package announced for agriculture and allied activities, the finance minister proposed that efforts be directed at giving an export push to some niche commodities based on the cluster approach such as mango in Uttar Pradesh, kesar in Jammu and Kashmir, makhana in Bihar, and chilli in Andhra Pradesh.
The China Post
· UN frees up ‘expense’ money for several declared terrorists →
Although Saeed’s group has been linked to attacks outside the region, its activities have mostly been directed at Pakistan’s enemy neighbor India and the dispute in the Himalayan region of Kashmir, a former princely state divided between Pakistan and India and claimed by both.
· Rajnath Singh to visit Ladakh on Friday, Indian commander tells China to remove troops at Depsang Bulge →
The minister is also expected to visit the forward areas in Jammu and Kashmir on July 18.
· Indian Railways' 1st cable-stayed rail bridge, Anji Khad bridge, will be an engineering marvel; watch video →
The country’s “first cable-stayed” Indian Railways bridge – the magnificent Anji Khad Bridge will soon connect Katra and Reasi in Jammu and Kashmir.
· Coronavirus in Bihar: 20 staffers in Governor house test positive for COVID-19; Details →
On Tuesday evening, Union Minister of State for PMO Jitendra Singh announced that he was going into self-isolation, after it was reported that Jammu and Kashmir BJP chief had tested positive for COVID-19.
· India IT hub, other towns reimpose lockdown amid COVID-19 surge →
Cities as far-flung as Shillong in the remote northeast to Srinagar, the main city in Indian-administered Kashmir, also imposed new curbs on movement to contain the virus.
· Coronavirus cases in India: Single-day spike of 29,429 COVID-19 cases in India →
Punjab has reported nine fatalities followed by Jammu and Kashmir with eight, Assam, Haryana and Odisha four each, Jharkhand three, Chandigarh two while Arunachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Kerala and Uttarakhand have one death each.
· India's tech hub, other towns back in lockdown amid COVID-19 surge →
The western city of Pune, which is also an industrial and tech hub, began a 10-day shutdown on Monday while cities as far flung as Shillong in the remote northeast to Srinagar, the main city of Kashmir in the far north, imposed new curbs on movements to contain the virus.