Malaysia trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Texas Instruments, Inc. (TXN) Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
Those that were near Malaysia were different than our operations in Baguio and we've got parts that are multi-sourced across those sites.
· Four Bersatu Supreme Councillors walk out of meeting, oppose attempt to kick Dr Mahathir and co out →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 4 — Four Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia’s Supreme Council members walked out of its meeting tonight after insisting the attempt to dismiss Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and four others from the party today is unlawful.
· Statistics Dept: Census 2020 to be implemented in two phases starting from July 7 →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 4 — The Malaysian Population and Housing Census 2020 will be implemented in two phases from July 7 to September 30 and October 7 to October 24, said the Department of Statistics Malaysia (DOSM).
· Pakatan leaders meet again tonight with Anwar, hinting at ‘big change’ in near future →
It has been rumoured that PH Plus — a moniker for a loose coalition that includes PH, the faction of former component Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia now led by Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, and Warisan — has managed to gain the upper hand in the Dewan Rakyat, barely a few months after they lost power during the February political crisis.
· DLF's K P Singh retires with one regret — Gurgaon not the dream city he had wanted →
Gandhi asked Singh why India cannot be as good as the best in the world like Malaysia and South Korea.
· MAAG seeks shareholders nod to vary utilisation of proceeds from MAAT’s disposal →
The approval would be proposed at the forthcoming extraordinary general meeting (EGM) to be convened at a later date, it said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia today.
· Bioalpha to raise up to RM14.2m from private placement →
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Bioalpha expects the proposed private placement exercise to be completed within six months from the approval date of Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd and other relevant authorities.
· SCIB EGM held, all resolutions passed →
Meanwhile, UOB Kay Hian Malaysia CEO David Lim believed that the company’s shares would still be in high demand given the upcoming projects to be injected in its existing pipeline.
· Uzma’s subsidiary bags RM12m contract from Pertamina →
“The tenure of the contract is 24 months effective June 3, 2020,” it said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia.
· Cypark’s unit to establish RM500m perpetual sukuk programme →
In a filing with Bursa Malaysia today, CRB said the proceeds from the Perpetual Sukuk Musharakah Programme would be used for the refinancing of existing financing/borrowings, capital expenditure, working capital, general corporate purpose and/or defraying fees, costs and related expenses in respect to the issuance and establishment of the programme.