· Egypt grounds kites for 'safety', 'national security' →
Fines imposed for kite-flying in the Mediterranean city can reach up to 1,000 pounds (about $60).
· Seismic Everton shift highlighted with two trips to face Wolves →
Such moves during the campaign are always a gamble as you are at the mercy of who is available but thankfully Monaco-based Mr Moshiri appeared to hit the jackpot this time as the man from the Mediterranean principality enticed footballing royalty to Goodison in the shape of Carlo Ancelotti.
· Scuba holidays: Scuba trips to suit non-divers →
The captivating underwater treasures around the Mediterranean islands of Malta are worthy of their very own Dive Trail.
· Lake Como travel: Mandarin Oriental Hotel review →
Executive chef Vincenzo Guarino has re-imagined traditional Mediterranean dishes in the fine dining restaurant L'Aria.
· 11 people drown at Egyptian beach known for its ‘deadly waters’ →
The tragedy unfolded at a beach in the Mediterranean city of Alexandria, when a young boy ran into the sea and began having difficulties, said the city’s central tourism administration.
· Sojin Oh’s 3-D Nail Art Takes Its Cues From Nature →
Here, she riffs off of the prismatic Mediterranean Geckos, which “are everywhere in Palm Springs,” she says.
· Down to Earth with Zac Efron: Stunning countries actor visits - and now you can too →
Italian island Sardinia is the second-largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, after Sicily.
· Cyprus: US military training won’t harm Russia, China ties →
“This is part of our efforts to enhance relationships with key regional partners to promote stability in the Eastern Mediterranean,” Pompeo said.