Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Wall Street Journal
· Shipping Lines Shift Vessels from Devastated Beirut Port →
Several carriers shifted Beirut-bound ships to other Mediterranean ports, including several that were rerouted to the Northern Lebanese port of Tripoli.
· High cholesterol: Eat this nutritious fruit daily for eight weeks to lower 'bad' levels →
This type of fat can be found in plentiful supply in the Mediterranean diet, which consists of oily fish, complex Carbohydrates such as brown rice, and nuts and seeds.
· Lebanon gov't declares emergency in Beirut after deadly explosion →
Lebanon, an eastern Mediterranean nation of six million people, is in the throes of an economic meltdown that has crushed businesses, thrown tens of thousands of people out of work and led the currency to dramatically depreciate.
· France wildfires: Dozens injured and thousands evacuated as blaze sweeps across Marseille region →
Flames fuelled by strong Mediterranean winds spread quickly from a wooded area towards the sea, which lies 8km away, ripping through residential areas and several campgrounds.
· Dany Garcia Talks XFL Purchase, Challenges Ahead, Being the First Woman to Own Stake in a Pro Sports League →
Through her own investment firm, The Garcia Companies, Garcia is involved in a variety of business, ranging from Johnson’s Seven Bucks Productions to the fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant chain Cava.
· Italy defence ministry seeks closer ties with Libya →
Italy's foreign minister, Luigi Di Maio, met al-Sarraj in late June, promising that a Mediterranean naval operation to enforce an ongoing arms embargo would be effective.
· Minister: Cyprus can help EU fill east Med ‘power void’ →
NICOSIA, Cyprus — The European Union must do more to fill a power vacuum in the eastern Mediterranean brought on by a perceived U.S. disengagement from the region, and Cyprus is ready to host an EU task force to achieve that goal, the island nation’s foreign minister said Wednesday.
· Beirut explosion: 'They killed Beirut yesterday', laments former Lebanese PM; At least 100 dead, says Red Cross →
Instead, many Lebanese blamed it on decades of corruption and poor governance by the entrenched political class that has ruled the tiny Mediterranean country since the civil war.
· BBC Weather: Scorching temperatures to boil Europe as 'heat builds' to 38C heatwave →
Hot temperatures and sunshine are expected throughout Turkey and many of the islands in the Mediterranean.
· Beirut explosion: Before and after satellite photos expose the devastating scale of blast →
The explosion went off in the Port of Beirut, one of the biggest and busiest ports in the Mediterranean.