· Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III Were Introduced for a Magazine Article — and Then Fell in Love →
Long before Prince Harry wed Meghan Markle, there was another lavish fairytale wedding between a European royal and an American actress… when Prince Rainier III of Monaco married Grace Kelly in 1956.
· Oh, Brother →
Meghan McCain, another media beneficiary of the American aristocracy, was particularly incensed.
· Meghan Markle Is the Master of the At-Home Date Night →
Meghan Markle is many things: Duchess, actress, advocate, and, according to a new report, a master date-night planner.
· Daily Star includes free Dominic Cummings 'do whatever the hell you want' mask →
It recently declared itself to be the favourite newspaper of Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, after the duo failed – or forgot – to include the outlet on their list of British tabloids they would no longer speak to.
The New York Times
· Family Life Is Chaotic. Could Office Software Help? →
Meghan Asha, 39, and Lev Brie, 38, have been leaning heavily on “My Relationship Is a Start Up” — MRS for short — an organizational system they created to guide their marriage.
· Gogglebox: Laura Whitmore and Iain Stirling join Celebrity series during lockdown →
Meanwhile, Celebrity Gogglebox USA began airing on E4 in May, with Meghan Trainor, Rob Lowe and Raven-Symoné all taking part.
· The Atlantic Daily: One Hundred Thousand →
Meghan O’Rourke, the author of a book about grief, reflects on the scale of this catastrophe: