Mueller в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Trump's presidential approval rating stays steady: NBC News/Wall Street Journal polls →
There have been ups (the economy, the killing of an ISIS leader) and there have been downs (the Mueller investigation and impeachment inquiry, to start) in his presidency.
The Wall Street Journal
· U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Network for Allegedly Helping Russian Businessman Evade Sanctions →
Mr. Prigozhin and IRA also were indicted in 2018 on charges of engaging in a widespread effort to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.
· Trump says he’d welcome disgraced former aide Michael Flynn back to the White House →
Mr Stone was convicted of witness tampering and lying to Congress and was arrested alongside Mr Flynn by Robert Mueller, the Justice Department special counsel who investigated Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
· 'I didn't do it': Executed federal prisoner used final words to plead innocence →
Asked if he wanted to give a final statement before the lethal injection procedure, Lee reportedly said “I bear no responsibility for the deaths of the Mueller family.”
The China Post
· Mueller has 2 goals and Orlando City downs NYCFC 3-1 →
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) — Chris Mueller scored twice in the opening 10 minutes and Orlando City won its second game of the MLS is Back tournament, beating New York City FC 3-1 Tuesday night.
· Pineda's late winner as Fire scorch Seattle in MLS →
In other games yesterday, Chris Mueller scored twice in the opening 10 minutes as Orlando defeated New York City FC 3-1.
· Jeff Sessions Is Projected To Lose Comeback Bid For Alabama Senate Seat →
Sessions faced prolonged criticism from the president for choosing to recuse himself from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference.
· U.S. carries out first federal execution in 17 years →
Lee and another man, Chevie Kehoe, were convicted in Arkansas in 1999 of the murders of gun dealer William Mueller, his wife, Nancy, and her eight-year-old daughter, Sarah.
· Roger Stone Can Be Tried, Again →
That means—as Special Counsel Robert Mueller wrote on Saturday—that Stone “remains a convicted felon, and rightly so.” A commutation does nothing to erase or even call into question a convicted defendant’s guilt.
· Jeff Sessions tries to overcome Trump opposition in Alabama Senate runoff →
Sessions was forced out as attorney general after months of public anger from Trump over his decision to recuse himself from the investigation conducted by Robert Mueller into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 campaign — a move the president never forgave him for.