· Viral marketing: Indonesia’s president has a new rival →
Many devout Muslims consider Jokowi too secular in his outlook and of dubious piety.
· Former K-Pop star Lu Han angers Muslims after wearing vest with Islamic syahadah (VIDEO) →
Photos of the former Exo member in the offending outfit made the rounds online on June 2 and angered his Muslim fans, sparking accusations that he and his stylist had appropriated the sacred text for fashion purposes without being aware of its significance.
The New York Times
· Biden Says About ‘10 to 15 Percent’ of Americans Are ‘Not Very Good People’ →
Mr. Trump, for his part, has made harsh, denigrating and insulting remarks about many individuals as well as whole groups of people and countries, including African-Americans, Mexican immigrants, Muslims, women, Jewish donors, and Haiti and some nations in Africa.
· USDA issues $545 million in COVID-19 assistance for food producers →
Religious authorities argued the disease was a punishment for China’s treatment of the Uighur Muslims.
· Kyle Shanahan: "How the heck are there only four black head coaches out of 32?" →
We have a Muslim coordinator, a black coordinator, we have a lesbian on our staff -- we have everything.
· Timeline: How the new coronavirus spread →
On May 24 Muslims around the world are celebrating Eid al-Fitr with millions under strict stay-at-home orders and many fearing renewed coronavirus outbreaks.
· Oregon State Football Player Dismissed for Past Racist Rant →
In the video recording, Carley used racist language to describe African Americans, homosexuals and people of the Muslim faith.