“Norway” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· MSC Cruises plan to restart some sailings this month - but not for Britons →
The countries are as follows: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
The New York Times
· ‘Out Stealing Horses’ Review: Old Man, Take a Look at Your Life →
Stellan Skarsgard plays Trond, a Swede who has moved to a remote section of Norway after his wife of 38 years died in an auto accident.
· 'Why can't I be legal anywhere?': exploited and left stateless by Sweden →
I tracked him down in Norway.
· The ONE country the UK should model their post-Brexit fishing on to become MAJOR exporter →
DON'T MISSSturgeon forced to accept EU’s terms and common fisheries policy [INSIGHT]UK needs to push EU for same fishing deal already given to Norway [VIDEO]Underestimating the importance of fishing 'devastated' UK towns [ANALYSIS]
· Champions League: What has happened so far this season? →
The Norway international did not score as they went out in the second leg - but he has still managed as many Champions League goals this season as Barcelona.
· Sprint king Bolt says ‘didn’t get fair chance’ in football →
Bolt, the 100m and 200m world record holder, had previously tried out with clubs in Germany, South Africa and Norway.
· EU snub: How fisheries have ‘more than just monetary value’ to Britons →
The UK also started negotiations earlier this year by clarifying that it wants annual discussions with the bloc regarding access to waters and fishing opportunities, like Norway, Iceland and the Faroe Islands.
· Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) CEO Mark Benjamin on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We continue to expand our cloud-based offerings internationally with the launch of DMO in Norway as well as closing our first Dragon Cloud deals in Germany and in Finland.
· Tax Office win in overturning backpacker tax ruling →
Similar treaties exist between Australia and the US, Germany, Finland, Chile, Japan, Norway and Turkey.