Qatar trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Bahrain eyes golden racing future in wake of 'Royal' winner →
English racegoers have become used to the silks of Dubai's Godolphin, Qatar Racing and Saudi Arabia's Prince Khalid Abdullah taking the big prizes but Golden Horde's win at Royal Ascot allowed Bahrain to bask in the racing limelight.
· Barclays bosses wrote Amanda Staveley off as 'dolly bird', court told →
The Serious Fraud Office had accused the former executives of devising fraudulent advisory services agreements in order to disguise payments worth £322m to Qatar from the market and other investors.
· LATAM Airlines adds US$1.3 billion to bankruptcy financing proposal, Brazil unit seeks protection →
The company had already secured US$900 million for the process from shareholders Cueto Group and Qatar Airways.
· 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Simone Biles →
Biles competed with a kidney stone at the 2018 World Gymnastics Championships in Doha, Qatar.
· Simone Biles’s Vogue Cover: Overcoming Abuse, the Postponed Olympics, and Training During a Pandemic →
Days after her win in Qatar, the Olympic Committee moved to decertify USAG, which then filed for bankruptcy.
· Zambia coach Micho: 'We have to work, not sit crying' over Covid-19 →
As well as aiming for the Nations Cup in Cameroon, now postponed to 2022, Zambia are also in the race for a place at the next World Cup in Qatar and will begin their Group B qualifying campaign in November.
· Qatar Airways makes face shields compulsory for economy passengers – but business class can choose →
Qatar Airways has said passengers should wear face shields as well as masks on board its flights.
· Stephen Scullion's marathon journey: Retirements, comebacks and Tokyo ambitions →
That secured qualification for the World Championships marathon in Doha where he suffered like the vast majority of distance athletes in sweltering conditions amid the flawed decision to hold the global event in Qatar as he clocked 2:21.31 to place 43rd.
· Timeline: How the new coronavirus spread →
In Qatar, infections jumped drastically from 24 to 262 in a single day.
· Asia's top club football tournament to resume in Oct. for S. Korean teams →
Groups A to D are made up of teams in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Iran, Qatar and Uzbekistan.