Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Trump Agrees to Send Home Troops From Washington, Easing Tensions With the Pentagon →
Mr. Trump also again falsely insisted that he fired Mr. Mattis, who in fact resigned in protest over a plan to withdraw troops from Syria.
· Breaking with party, GOP senator says rebuke of Trump 'necessary' →
Mattis, who resigned in 2018 over Trump's ordering of a troop withdrawal from Syria, slammed the use of force to clear peaceful protesters from near the White House on Monday so that Trump could pose for photographs at a nearby church, calling it an “abuse of executive authority.”
· FRONTLINE’s “For Sama” Wins 2020 Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Award →
In comments from the RFK provided to FRONTLINE, the judges were “left awe-struck at [this] beautiful, compelling, and emotional story from inside Syria,” and said that the film’s “potential to create positive change to advance the cause of human rights was second-to-none.”
· Visa Inc. (V) Al Kelly Presents at Piper Sandler Global Exchange & FinTech Conference (Transcript) →
So we're not in Cuba, Crimea, Syria, Iran and North Korea.
· Lebanon MP: Protesters outside officials' homes should be 'shot' →
Sayyed headed Lebanon's top intelligence agency General Security from 1998 to 2005 during Syria's occupation of Lebanon.
· Republican senator 'struggling' to support Trump praises Mattis letter denouncing president as 'true, honest and overdue' →
Mr Mattis, who resigned from his post last year in protest of the president's abrupt decision to drawn down US forces in Syria, penned a letter in The Atlantic on Wednesday condemning his former boss's militant response to the anti-police-brutality protests throughout the US over the last week.
· Analysis: Turkey is winning in Libya, but challenges remain →
But some experts continue to voice concerns that Libya could soon become a new Syria for Turkey, where it is locked in a costly cycle of conflict and cooperation with Russia.
· Analysis: How Saudi Arabia and Iran became rivals →
Operations that took in Yemen, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon in the region alone.
· From extremism to coronavirus: How a nonprofit pivoted to confront Arabic-language misinformation →
The group formed teams in Syria, Iraq, Egypt and Lebanon.
· UN-backed Libyan forces oust renegade general from Tripoli →
At least 14 unmarked Russian jets were flown from Syria to al-Jufra at the end of May.