· How much money does the world owe China? →
30 May 2020 16:00 GMT Business & Economy, China, Coronavirus pandemic, Wall Street, Thailand
· Covid-19: Student on transit in Malaysia becomes latest Thai patient →
BANGKOK, May 30 — A Thai student who returned from Saudi Arabia via land border with Malaysia is the latest Covid-19 patient in Thailand.
· Pauline Nguyen: 'I was seven when I began working...that was our training, and it made us who we are' →
We fled in a boat to Thailand, where my brother [TV chef] Luke was born in a refugee camp.
The Japan Times
· Japanese whisky is breaking records at global auction houses →
Perhaps unsurprisingly, buyers from mainland China lead the way in terms of lot value, according to Lam, although Thailand is a notable presence in that regard too, while Hong Kong and Taiwan stand out in terms of quantity.
· British holidaymakers want to visit Spain, Greece and Italy – but most will wait until next summer →
The top 10 also includes the Mediterranean nations of Croatia and Turkey, and the long-haul targets of Dubai and Thailand.
· New case a returnee from Saudi Arabia →
The latest patient, 26, returned to Thailand through the Padang Besar checkpoint on the border with Malaysia, she said.
· Thailand reports one new coronavirus case, no new deaths →
BANGKOK, May 30 — Thailand reported one new coronavirus case today and no new deaths, taking the total number of infections to 3,077 as local transmission of the new virus appears to wane.
· Wife of officer charged with murder of George Floyd announces she's divorcing him →
In 1977, her family fled to safety in Thailand, where they lived in a refugee camp, The Associated Press reported.
The New York Times
· Trump's Decision to Leave the W.H.O. Will Benefit China →
Responses have come from all corners of the globe — from Hungary to East Timor to Thailand, with many echoing our concerns.