Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· India firmly rejects China's attempt to raise Kashmir issue at UN Security Council →
India on Thursday hit out at China for making yet another attempt to raise the Kashmir issue at the UN Security Council, saying it “firmly” rejects Beijing’s “interference” in the country’s internal affairs.
· Daniel Andrews says he is 'accountable for any mistakes' in Victoria's Covid-19 hotel quarantine →
The Victorian premier, Daniel Andrews, said he was “accountable for any mistakes” made in the hotel quarantine program that sparked a second wave of Covid-19 in Victoria, as he was interrogated by the media on Thursday about what went wrong.
· Australian virus hot spot state tells residents not to panic-buy →
Australia's second-biggest city of Melbourne began the first day of a six-week total lockdown on Thursday with the closure of most shops and businesses raising new fears of food shortages, as authorities battle a second wave of coronavirus infections.
· Council letter scam offers hefty electricity bill grants to Brisbane residents →
However, she posted a picture of the scam letter on her Facebook page on Thursday, warning fellow greater Brisbane residents to not call the mobile number.
· 'Just going to have to wing it': Parents grapple with childcare lockdown →
As of Thursday - the first day of restrictions - the Whelan family was one of many in limbo over whether they qualify to access care for their children, Pippa, 1, and Phoebe, 5.
· Melbourne lockdown slams brakes on online performance plans →
On Thursday morning, several organisations, including the state government's own Delivered Live, still thought they could continue performing - under strict hygiene precautions - at studios across the city.
· Bharti Airtel shares slip close to 1% as Kenya expansion hits a snag; should you buy or sell? →
Telecom Major Bharti Airtel’s share price slipped 0.82% on Thursday morning despite the overall sentiment on equity markets being positive.
· COVID-19 quarantine lapses often start at the top Down Under →
Bennett, who was a member of a committee to help set up the NRL’s return to play protocols, on Thursday said he didn’t believe he was breaking the rules, and that he was confused over his limitations.
· Saints may be following in the footsteps of the Tigers →
After their clash with Gold Coast on Thursday night, another big game looms on Monday night in Geelong.
· ViacomCBS set to unveil Showtime streaming plans for Australia →
Multiple sources who spoke on the condition of anonymity told The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age that ViacomCBS will reveal that it will stream Showtime content - which has previously included hit series such as Billions and Homeland - on its Australian platform, currently known as 10 All Access, when chief executive Bob Bakish announces the company's second quarter results on Thursday morning (AEST).