Ukraine в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· Mike Pompeo Is the Worst Secretary of State Ever →
One was the distinguished U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, whom Pompeo removed on the orders of Trump and Trump’s nut-job lawyer Rudy Giuliani.
The Wall Street Journal
· Pentagon Watchdog Official Resigns After His Demotion by Trump →
In early April, Mr. Trump fired Michael Atkinson, the inspector general for the U.S. intelligence community, who had deemed that a whistleblower complaint about Mr. Trump’s 2019 phone conversation with Ukraine’s president was credible and pushed to share it with Congress.
· Mobile TeleSystems Public Joint Stock Company (MBT) CEO Alexey Kornya on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As we reiterated, our forecast for this year -- for the same amount, as we said before, you should bear in mind that if you compare our CapEx versus previous year that we are spending a bit more, if you take out the Ukraine operations out, and this increase that -- specifically has to do with more CapEx that we are spending on fixed business, because it's growing and it is a part of our strategy.
· The Malignant Cruelty of Donald Trump →
He’s claimed that climate change is “a total and very expensive hoax” by China’s government, that a cybersecurity company framed Russia for election interference, that Ukraine was hiding Hillary Clinton’s missing emails, and that voter fraud cost him the popular vote in 2016.
· Covid Dream Or Nightmare: Veon →
Veon Limited (VEON) is an international wireless telecom operator headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and primarily operating in emerging markets like Russia and Ukraine as well as frontier markets such as Pakistan and Bangladesh.
· Threat to billions of ash trees by deadly beetle could be thwarted as scientists identify protective genes →
Emerald ash borers were discovered near Moscow around 15 years ago and they have now spread into Ukraine.
· Nizamuddin Markaz: Delhi Police files before court chargesheet against 82 foreigners →
According to the charge sheet, four of the accused were from Afghanistan, seven each from Brazil and China, five from US, two from Australia, Kajahstan, Morocco, UK, one each from Ukraine, Egypt, Russia, Jordan, France, Tunisia, Belgium, eight from Algeria, 10 from Saudi Arabia, 14 from Fiji and six each from Sudan and Philippines.
· Ukraine police unit disbanded after officer rapes witness →
In a separate statement, Ukraine's national police said two Kagarlyk officers had been detained.
· Dawn of Asian century puts pressure on EU to choose sides, says top diplomat →
It did not join Russia in becoming part of Nigel Farage’s Brexit chorus and it avoided support for Russia over Ukraine.
The New York Times
· Putin Speaks, Officials Shrug, and Doctors Are Caught in the Middle →
His highest approval rating, nearly 90 percent, came after Russia seized Crimea from Ukraine in 2014.