Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· NSA warns of ongoing Russian hacking campaign against US systems →
The cybersecurity research community refers to this same hacking group as “Sandworm,” and has previously connected it to disruptive cyberattacks against Ukrainian electric production facilities.
· Trump’s purge of inspectors general, explained →
Atkinson had notified Congress of a credible whistleblower complaint of “urgent concern” regarding an inappropriate phone call between Trump and the Ukrainian president.
The China Post
· Hungary to commemorate victims of Danube boat catastrophe →
The Ukrainian captain of the Viking Sigyn cruise ship, Yuriy Chaplinsky, is facing charges including the negligent endangerment of water traffic leading to a fatal mass catastrophe and 35 counts of failing to give assistance.
· 'Back in the former USSR': where were you when England were knocked out of Euro 96? →
An 80-year-old Ukrainian man, and me, sat in front of the anthems, watching England v Germany.
· Rouhani urges cooperation as newly elected Parliament convenes →
The poll also came just weeks after the downing of a Ukrainian airliner which was accidentally hit by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, killing all 176 passengers and crew on board.
· Trump's treaty aversion is destroying Cold War safety nets and hastening a superpower crisis →
This was subsequently illustrated in December 2018 when the U.S. and its allies conducted an Open Skies flight to demonstrate their commitments to Ukraine following Russian seizure of Ukrainian naval vessels near the Kerch Straits.
· The baseless Joe Scarborough conspiracy theory that Trump keeps pushing, explained →
Trump has pushed the Crowdstrike theory that a Ukrainian company — not Russia — hacked the Democratic National Committee servers in 2016.
· Charlie Edwards joins Frank Warren and hopes to make history with brother Sunny →
The duo have been referred to as the 'Croydon Klitschkos' - a reference to Ukrainian former world heavyweight champions Vitali and Wladimir.