“Vietnam” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Global Forecast-Celsius →
Hanoi, Vietnam;Showers and t-storms;30;25;A t-storm around;31;26;ENE;9;72%;75%;5
· Global Forecast-Fahrenheit →
Hanoi, Vietnam;Showers and t-storms;87;77;A t-storm around;88;79;ENE;6;72%;75%;5
· Stronger EMU PMIs Fail To Recharge The Euro's Upside Momentum →
It may be more a reflection of evolving supply chains as competition to China has emerged (e.g., Vietnam, Thailand) for labor-intensive manufacturing and assembly in some industries and some products.
· Japan Is Facing a Rude Awakening →
Vietnam Risks Major Virus Outbreak, PM Warns
· ‘More contagious’ coronavirus outbreak hits Vietnam factories employing thousands in Danang epicentre →
Vietnam, praised widely for its decisive measures to combat the coronavirus since it first appeared in late January, is battling new clusters of infection having gone more than three months without detecting any domestic transmission.
· Border control needs to remain tight to prep for Covid-19 second wave, MOH says →
He noted that with cases increasing in the Northern hemisphere with winter closing in, as well as in Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Vietnam, Malaysia must maintain and tighten its border control.
The Pattaya News
· Vietjet airlines report second quarter business results →
As Vietnam opened its sky for domestic operation in June, Vietjet resumed all of its domestic flight network with 300 daily flights, a triple to five times growth compared to those at the country’s Covid-19 pandemic peak.
· Borr Drilling August 2020 Fleet Status Report Analysis →
This year, Borr Drilling will have to deal with contract roll-offs of Idun, which is scheduled to work for JVPC until August 2020 in Vietnam, and Frigg, which is working for Shell (RDS.A) (NYSE:RDS.B) in Nigeria until December 2020.
· Malaysian animated franchise BoBoiBoy gets global love with upcoming debut in Turkish cinemas →
The BoBoiBoy series is no stranger to international success and has been screened in countries like India, Singapore, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Japan, and South Korea.
· A silent extinction: Elephants, rhinos and giraffes among endangered species facing fresh threat during global pandemic →
“There are still significant illegal markets for ivory in Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, often funnelling into China.