The China Post
· Stormy weather puts damper on SpaceX’s 1st astronaut launch →
A SpaceX rocket is scheduled to blast off Wednesday afternoon from Kennedy Space Center, carrying a Dragon capsule with NASA astronauts Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken to the International Space Station.
· Weather iffy for SpaceX astronaut launch →
Scheduled for Wednesday, the launch to the International Space Station will be the first US crewed space launch in nine years.
· White House brings forward Brazil travel restrictions by two days →
A White House statement amended the timing of the start of the restrictions to 11.59pm Eastern Time on Tuesday (Wednesday, 11.59am, Singapore time).
· NASA and SpaceX confirm SpaceX's first ever astronaut launch is a 'go' →
The only remaining major hurdle for SpaceX and NASA now is the weather, which is currently only looking around 40% favorable for a launch attempt on schedule for Wednesday, May 27 at 4:33 PM EDT, though during today’s press conference officials noted it is actually trending upwards as of today.
· Ice hidden in sriracha: More charged over drugs in chilli sauce →
The younger man is due to face the Central Local Court on Tuesday while the older man is expected to appear in Burwood Local Court on Wednesday.
· Biden makes 1st in-person appearance in more than 2 months →
Trump spent Memorial Day visiting Arlington National Cemetery and the Fort McHenry national monument in Baltimore, to be followed by a trip to Florida’s coast on Wednesday to watch to U.S. astronauts blast into orbit.
· Covid-19 decree oversight pressed →
The five-day House debate on the decrees, which starts on Wednesday, will not only see the six opposition parties ask questions about the financial package targeting the country's economic ills, but will also demand that MPs be allowed to scrutinise spending.
· 'No politics' in decree stretch →
The other was a female masseuse who returned to Thailand from Russia on Wednesday and is under state quarantine in Chon Buri province.
· The Week Ahead, S&P 500 Futures Are Up +1% And Poised To Reach 3,000 →
Now with the futures putting the S&P 500 nearly to 2990, it seems a foregone conclusion that either tomorrow or Wednesday will put is into the breach.
The New York Times
· Your Tuesday Briefing →
(6 a.m. Wednesday in Sydney).