|decided to abandon||放棄することを決めた|
|decision to abandon||放棄する決定|
|forced to abandon||放棄することを余儀なくされた|
· Fortescue Metals drops legal action against financial data companies →
The lawsuit, against publisher Argus Media and S&P subsidiary Platts, was abandoned after a judge in the UK refused to extend an order forbidding the outlets from publishing the pricing information.
· 'I wasn't comfortable': Montemurro happy to sacrifice WSL title shot for safety →
Arsenal's Australian coach Joe Montemurro has backed the decision to abandon the Women's Super League despite the Gunners being well-placed to challenge for the title when the season was postponed.
· 'Rights and freedoms are not absolute': Hong Kong leader warns protestors →
While the protests began in March 2019 in response to an extradition bill that was ultimately abandoned, they morphed into a wide-ranging movement fuelled by anger over Beijing's influence, allegations of police brutality and questions about self-determination.
· 'This makes Chinese medicine look bad': TCM supporters condemn illegal wildlife trade →
For Lao and others, the path of reform is to abandon the use of parts derived from endangered species such as pangolins, tigers, leopards and rhinos.
The China Post
· Lebanon’s migrant workers’ plight worsens as crises multiply →
In just three days, she said, 20 Ethiopian domestic workers were abandoned by their sponsors and left outside the embassy.
· Scott Morrison walks away from union-busting 'integrity' bill →
Although the Coalition had not abandoned its commitment to “lawful behaviour of registered organisations”, he said it would reconsider the “simplest, fairest and most effective statutory form” to give effect to that in future.
· Perfume Genius: ‘There’s dark, violent, sexual stuff in my music – stuff that’s weird to share with your family’ →
But he found it exhausting, so he abandoned the pretence.
· Tesla's New D&O Policy Adds Risk Instead Of Covering It →
But for a company of Tesla’s size, and with its large and growing litigation docket, the idea of abandoning third party D&O coverage seems astonishing.
· Sochi's sanatoriums cautiously open up for summer season →
Several angry vacationers from St Petersburg briefly declared a hunger strike over their confinement, but quickly abandoned the plan.
· From Idlib to Tripoli: Turkey's grab for influence in Libya →
While the UAE and Russia are displeased with Haftar’s performance, there is too much at stake for them to abandon the LNA now.