Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· E-commerce giants like Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato coming home, where consumers are →
With the pandemic showing no signs of abating, and we adjusting to the new normal, businesses are reaching out to consumers at home by making available all sorts of services, products and experiences.
· For an American show, Hamilton's a good effort →
Now, good lord willing and the creeks don’t rise – read, the Plague abates – it will be opening in Sydney at the Lyric Theatre in mid-March next year, before moving on to Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane etc.
· Call for real climate action not 'greenwashing' from big polluters →
To date, it has issued 450 contracts to abate a cumulative 190 million tonnes of carbon, most of which so far have gone to waste-management and tree and vegetation projects.
· The worst president ever keeps getting worse →
In early April it was still possible to imagine that the virus really would abate by the middle of summer.
· 'Inherent sexism' and 'snobbishness' in government’s lockdown lifting, Labour business spokeswoman says →
Some are predicting, you know, huge levels of unemployment and we’re not seeing any abating yet of all of those warning signs in terms of redundancy announcements.
· Summer Lovin', Winter Woes For U.S. Stocks →
In short, as the shrinking effect of central bank liquidity swaps abate, other liquidity facilities are likely to increasingly pick up the slack.
· BILL - A Solution To Ease A Key SMB Painpoint →
Like many other software companies, this one has abated a minor amount of billings to its customers hardest impacted by the economic impacts of the virus.
The New York Times
· How California Is Bracing for Wildfires During a Pandemic →
Mayor Eric Garcetti of Los Angeles warned that officials could be forced to reimpose stay-at-home orders if a coronavirus spike doesn’t abate.
The Japan Times
· Fear is mounting on an island at the edge of North Korea →
The worries did not abate in the village of Yeonpyeong.