Abate trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· The Monetary Death Spiral Is Accelerating →
But the coordinated suppression of interest rates by central banks during downturns, when debt and interest costs historically tended to rise, prevented the need to reign in spending once the recession abated.
· The cruelest part of iso is giving me nightmares →
How we can do that is hard to predict but our anxiety will abate only if we take purposeful action, if we act collectively.
· May 2020 Portfolio Update - A Return To Normal? →
The coronavirus chaos seems to abate, going by the number of nations announcing reopening plans and new strategies.
The New York Times
· Protest Photos from Across the USA →
The protests over the death of George Floyd, who was handcuffed and pinned down by a police officer’s knee on his neck in Minneapolis, did not abate on Sunday night.
· COVID-19: Debates rage in Britain as some children go back to school →
The furore over Cummings appears to have abated but concern about Johnson's handling of the crisis remains.
· Debates rage in Britain as some children go back to school →
The furore over Cummings appears to have abated but concern about Johnson’s handling of the crisis remains.
· Made in lockdown: Couples recast big fat Indian wedding, get back to simplicity →
Their plans of tying the knot hopelessly tangled in a pandemic that shows no signs of abating, many a wedding has been postponed but some couples are choosing to get married in simple, intimate ceremonies that are just about them.
· World COVID-19 cases top 6 million as Brazil toll surges →
In countries where the virus seems to have abated, there has been pressure to ease restrictions, despite the lack of a vaccine and experts warning of a possible second wave of infections.