|aboard the ship||Gemide|
|crew aboard||Gemideki mürettebat|
|people aboard||Gemideki insanlar|
|served aboard||Gemiye servis|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· It sure feels like forever since we watched … the Primeira Liga →
All aboard for a trip down memory lane as we recall Great Fivers of Yesteryear!
· Covid-19: Greece quarantines all passengers from Qatar flight →
Greece has been forced to confront the risks of restarting international tourism after authorities announced that 12 out of 91 passengers aboard a Qatar Airlines flight to Athens had tested positive for coronavirus.
· Starlink: Elon Musk’s internet satellites will be visible in the sky tonight →
Weather permitting, they will be easy to spot with the naked eye, despite launching aboard the Falcon 9 rocket in April.
The China Post
· Rescue migrants stranded on chartered Maltese pleasure boats →
VALLETTA, Malta (AP) — More than 400 migrants are living aboard pleasure cruise vessels bobbing in the sea off Malta, many of them for weeks now.
· The Cheesecake Factory Reported Solid Results For Reopened Stores →
While this will come with added expenses for CAKE & equity shareholders (dilution &/or annual interest expense), we see this as a better alternative than traditional debt financing as it brings aboard a long-term partner with deep industry roots and an acquisitive past (i.e., Buffalo Wild Wings, Sonic, Arby's, Jimmy John's to name a few in recent years).
· Venezuela’s Maduro and Guaido agree to cooperate in virus fight →
He was accused of smuggling explosive material aboard a flight from Portugal, charges his defence has described as “a vile setup.”
The New York Times
· A World War II Flag Taken During a Reno Protest is Returned →
Readers posted messages on her station’s Facebook page and to her Twitter account about how their fathers and grandfathers had been aboard the ship, she said.
· Sheep goes cheap shanks to COVID-19 pandemic →
The stock, worth an estimated $12 million, was due to sail to the Middle East aboard the Al Kuwait live export vessel, but the trip was put on hold after several crew members tested positive for COVID-19, leaving the stock in limbo in a Baldivis feedlot.
· Today in Korean history →
The attack on March 26 killed 46 sailors aboard the 1,200-ton patrol ship.