“About” in the news
|located about east|
|located about north|
|located about northeast|
|located about northwest|
|located about southeast|
Publications and example sentences
· Viral marketing: Indonesia’s president has a new rival →
Edward Aspinall of Australian National University thinks it likely that Mr Anies was genuinely concerned about the impact of covid-19 on his constituents.
· Donald Trump touts racial equality while referring to COVID-19 as 'China plague' →
Here's what you need to know about the coronavirus, plus a timeline of the most critical moments:
· Trump touts 'stupendous' jobs report — but black unemployment still rose again →
Even recent government assistance plans such as the Paycheck Protection Program, drafted without a word about race, can leave blacks and minorities at a disadvantage because of persistent underlying inequality.
· The National Basketball Players Association Approves The Proposal To Resume The NBA Season →
We are trying to create a new place to share posts and have intriguing and fun conversations about all things related to the Memphis Grizzlies!
· Column: Jaguars' Chris Conley Left a Long-Term Mark in Jacksonville During Friday's March →
Many never learned about the tragedy and disgrace of Ax Handle Saturday, or the fact that not far from TIAA Bank Field sits a confederate statute in Hemming Park.
· French forces kill al-Qaida's north Africa chief in Mali →
Parly said that French forces, which number about 5,200 in the region, had also on 19 May captured Mohamed el Mrabat, a fighter she identified as a veteran militant in the region and member of Islamic State in the Greater Sahara.
The China Post
· Death row inmate walks free after 30 years in girl’s killing →
His confession, his lawyers say, had wrong details about the crime’s major elements, including how the child died.
· What Does This Mean for Future Players Like Cade Cunningham and Ferron Flavors Jr? →
They’ll understand that there’s a risk involved, for instance, a lot of talk has been about Cade.
· Prince William is counsellor for mental health crisis service →
During the video call, William joked about coronavirus panic buying, asking “Can any of you explain to me why all of us were bulk-buying toilet roll?”
· Texans special teams coordinator Brad Seely retires after 31-seasons in the NFL →
“I first met Brad when we were both assistant coaches in New England and immediately recognized his ability to connect with his players and teach them about the game in his own unique way.