|located about east||東に位置する|
|located about north||北について|
|located about northeast||北東に位置する|
|located about northwest||北西に位置する|
|located about southeast||南東に位置する|
· 'No last I love you': victim's daughter speaks at Qld's first industrial manslaughter sentencing →
The company was also about nine months behind in superannuation payments for staff.
· Clive Palmer launches high court challenge to Queensland coronavirus border closure →
“That’s why we will have some significant evidence in relation to that … that will require some evidence about a number of different things and some of those things may not be capable of statistical quantification.”
· Creative community ‘raring to go’ once it’s safe out there, says Oscar nominee Juliette Lewis (VIDEO) →
“So the point is I never read the book but I did talk to Derek a lot and he told me about Nedra Frank, my character but no, I didn’t read the book,” she said, referring to the show’s acclaimed writer and director Derek Cianfrance.
· Hair today: the rise and stay of the lockdown fringe →
“It’s actually more about [change], about wanting to feel normal, or to appear normal to the outside world,” says George Northwood, the fashion media’s go-to hairstylist.
· Ai Weiwei creates 10,000 masks in aid of coronavirus charities →
Ai was at home in Cambridge when he began getting angry about face mask news stories including the US being accused of “modern piracy”, accused of taking masks meant for Germany.
· Denmark returns to action with fans taking their usual places via Zoom →
“We thought: ‘Could we use this technology in stadiums?’” The club have had enquiries from all over Europe about replicating the idea and Carlsen can see potential for it to feature across a number of different sports.
· Move over, Fortnite: how Valorant became the next big competitive game →
My preferred character, Cypher – one of nine in the game right now – has the tools to provide match-winning information about the enemy team through careful camera placement and pesky tripwires.
· Scrapping jobkeeper too early risks Australian economy falling off a cliff, Covid inquiry told →
RBA and Apra concerns about economic collapse will increase pressure on the government to extend stimulus
· Euros Game of the Century: Quarter-finals - vote for the greatest match since 2000 →
What is it about the European Championship and 3-2 wins?
· Bundesliga: How successful has the league's return been? →
The German Football League (DFL), which is responsible for operating the two divisions, did not panic about the situation in Dresden.