|above sea level||海抜|
The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
Pour over cabbage as in step 3 above and toss.
· Teflon Trump lives to fight another day →
But today’s Supreme Court ruling, which found that US President Donald Trump did not have absolute presidential immunity from criminal investigations, was a sobering reminder that no president - no matter how loved, loathed, or lucky - is above the law.
· Park Aerospace Corp (PKE) CEO Brian Shore on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So you can see our revenues, you can see our EBITDA, you can see our gross profit and our gross margin a little bit up above 30%.
· Rulings let Trump keep his taxes under wraps for now, but his angry reaction underscores a political risk →
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and House Democratic investigative chairs hailed the pair of decisions as a victory and a clear indication that the president is not above the law.
· Experts: Rethink on urban design much needed as Covid-19 reshapes what Malaysians want, need →
“So factoring in Covid-19 can actually lead to the improvement of our cities as demonstrated by those places above,” she said to Malay Mail.
· Garth Crooks' team of the week: Schmeichel, Van Dijk, Welbeck, Greenwood →
Two goals in as many games for John Egan took Sheffield United above Arsenal and Tottenham.
The New York Times
· John Roberts, Trump Tormentor →
“No citizen, not even the President, is categorically above the common duty to produce evidence when called upon in a criminal proceeding,” he wrote.
· Big-10 Moves To Conference Only Schedule for 2020 →
Details for these sports will be released at a later date, while decisions on sports not listed above will continue to be evaluated.
· Pokemon Go Jessie and James get their own Meowth Balloon, join Giovanni invasion →
As mentioned above, this weekend will allow gamers to encounter Giovanni using Battle Timed Research.
· Excelsior Mining: Waiting For The Coronavirus Crisis To Pass →
Although the current share price of $0.51 is well above the March bottom near $0.3, it is still well below the January peak at $0.94.