|above sea level||海抜|
· Australian police drop probe of reporter, whistleblower →
But they insisted on the need to crack down on the leak of classified information and said journalists could not be considered above the law.
· Hadley climate centre turns 30: 'The human fingerprint is everywhere' →
With new heat records being broken with increasing frequency, he said global temperatures were now above any level in the Met Office measurements since 1850, or indirectly calculated through tree rings going back thousands of years.
· Don't Gamble In The Markets, Look At These 2 Blue Chip Healthcare Names Instead →
These guidance figures above represent roughly 30% EPS growth in 2020 and another 20% on top of that in 2021.
· These International Stocks Are Extremely Undervalued - Part 2 →
While returns and dividends on many of these companies are excellent - and actually way above their American counterparts, the fact is that there is currency risk, political risk, withholding/dividend tax issues, and other headwinds which preclude many from even considering ownership of such stocks.
· Factors To Consider With REM, REML And Individual mREITs →
The above does not mean there is no risk associated with agency mortgages and mortgage-backed securities.
· China Online Education Group (COE) CEO Jack Jiajia Huang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In this quarter’s income statement, we added other income line above the operating income.
· James Brown live at Hammersmith – archive, 1985 →
By the standards of James Brown this was quite simply stupendous, a breathtaking display of stagecraft, musicianship and tireless professionalism, replete with thrills and humour; above all a display of the quixotic, quirky and singular genius of Brown himself.
· LIC launches pension scheme with 10-year term policy for senior citizens →
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has started selling the Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY) for senior citizens aged 60 years and above from Tuesday.
· National Bank of Canada (NTIOF) CEO Louis Vachon on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We expect ABA to generate slight earnings throughout for the current fiscal year and I'm confident that ABA will return to above growth -- to above average growth once the global health and economic situation stabilizes.
The New York Times
· Your Wednesday Briefing →
Snapshot: Above, traders on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday for the first day of floor trading in two months.