· Premier Gold: Solid Quarter From South Arturo Not Enough To Offset COVID-19 Headwinds →
Unfortunately, while this downtrend in metals sales has been steady for over a year now, it accelerated in Q2, given that Mercedes has to temporarily move into care & maintenance to comply with government standards.
· The Allstate Corporation (ALL) CEO Tom Wilson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The transformative growth plan will accelerate growth through three key levers: expanding customer access, enhancing customer value and investing in technology and marketing.
· Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC) CEO Debra Osteen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The ramp of activity has also affirmed our view that the need for behavioral health services will accelerate as we navigate through the current environment.
· Discovery's (DISCA) CEO David Zaslav on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So I'd love to talk about the medium term outlook for U.S. affiliate revenue growth in light of some of the accelerating sub-declines.
· Continued Momentum At UPS May Be Hiding These Upsides →
Our focus on accelerating our own-retail and digital business will serve us even better in the future.
· Mimecast: One Of The Top Cheap Software Stocks →
One caution here is that Mimecast did slow down hiring in both the March and June quarters to account for the challenging macroeconomy (amounting to $6 million of savings in Q1), and Mimecast does plan to re-deploy some of those savings into accelerated hiring if the macro climate begins to normalize in the back half of FY21.
· Eisai Co Ltd (ESALF) Management on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
E2814 is progressing on track in a Phase I clinical study, and we are diligently working on accelerating the clinical development of E2814, targeting the AD continuum.
· SpaceX’s Mars test rocket makes 1st flight, landing upright →
“Progress is accelerating.”
· Blue Apron: Significant Customer Churn And Acquisition Talks Make This A High Conviction Short →
But I can tell you that demand and interest was strong enough that we accelerated the roll out to all Richmond customers as quickly as possible based on what we were seeing from the demand.
· In a sign of digital health's rise, Livongo and Teladoc Health agree to $18.5 billion merger →
But the new reality of healthcare delivery in the era of COVID-19 rapidly accelerated the adoption of digital and remote care services like those Livongo was selling to its customers — and investor came calling as a result.