· Shopify: Getting Ahead Of Its Skis →
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the digital transformation for businesses, thereby creating a significant influx of new merchants on Shopify's platform.
· 'Tough but profoundly cathartic': can Disclosure change trans representation on screen? →
Hopefully, it will act to accelerate progress in storytelling, as is shown happening in the US in an uplighting final segment.
· Increased COVID-19 risk in asthma patients? Here is what this study suggests →
The risk factors that accelerate the progression of Coronavirus or make a big impact includes old age and some other certain conditions or comorbidities like heart disease, diabetes, COPD, high blood pressure and diabetes.
· FICCI Frames 2020: Google’s Sanjay Gupta on the need to engage in conversation about trade and economic recovery →
Nonetheless, with forward-looking policy initiatives, such as simplification of the taxation framework, adoption of a light-touch regulatory approach, infrastructure status to the industry and support to accelerate the export of films and games, the industry can get more clarity and be well on its plans to become a $ 100 billion industry by 2030.“In the short term, we do need to expedite some of the policy decisions which can help in the sector’s recovery.
· UK newspaper publisher Reach to cut 550 jobs on virus fallout →
“Structural change in the media sector has accelerated during the pandemic and this has resulted in increased adoption of our digital products,” Reach chief executive Jim Mullen said in a statement.
· Doctor's Note: How COVID-19 is increasing antibiotic resistance →
In recent months, the coronavirus pandemic is thought to have accelerated the threat of global antimicrobial resistance as many patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 receive antibiotics to keep secondary bacterial infections, such as bacterial pneumonia, in check.
· Bank Negara reduces OPR to 1.75pc, lowest since 2004 →
It added that the reduction in the OPR will provide additional policy stimulus to accelerate the pace of economic recovery.
· Wonderful! Indian Railways to be net-zero carbon emission mass transportation network; what that means →
The use of solar power in the Indian Railways network will accelerate Railway Minister Piyush Goyal’s mission to achieve the conversion of the national transporter to ‘Net Zero’ Carbon Emission Mass Transportation Network.
· Ex-PM Lee announces bid for party chairmanship, starting journey for presidency →
Woo Won-shik -- dropped out of the race last week amid accelerating competition.
· Mirror and Express owner Reach to cut 550 jobs →
“Structural change in the media sector has accelerated during the pandemic,” said Jim Mullen, the chief executive of Reach, adding that the company had seen increased adoption of its digital products, “however, due to reduced advertising demand, we have not seen commensurate increases in digital revenue.”