|did not accept||受け入れなかった|
|does not accept||受け入れない|
|refused to accept||受け入れることを拒否した|
|willing to accept||喜んで受け入れる|
· Coronavirus hopes and fears centre on 'immunity' →
This threshold, commonly accepted as around 60 to 70 percent of the population infected, is what Sweden hoped to achieve by deciding against a strict lockdown.
· Merkel rejects Trump invite to attend G7 summit in Washington: Report →
BERLIN: German Chancellor Angela Merkel has refused to accept US President Donald Trump's invitation to attend an envisaged summit of the Group of Seven (G7) in the United States, Politico reported on Friday (May 30).
· Greece invites Australia and NZ to join travel bubble →
Athens: The Greek government has listed 29 countries from where it will accept visitors as of June 15 as it looks to mitigate the financial damage from the coronavirus pandemic.
The New York Times
· China and the Rhineland Moment →
America and its allies must not simply accept Beijing’s aggression.
· The truth about retread tyres ― Michael Hutt →
It’s commonly accepted that half of the burst tyres you see on the road are not in fact retreads, but cheap new tyres.
· Reality for Malaysia’s university students: Online learning challenges, stress, workload; possible solutions for fully digital future until Dec →
Yap said there has been no huge differences between classes held online or in physical settings when it comes to students asking questions, as they could do so during such classes if the lecturers choose to accept it then or subsequently in emails to lecturers.
· After euthanasia of Loki the dog, vets and animal groups debate putting down healthy pets →
Then again, SOSD's Dr Siew accepts that owners might choose not to get in touch with animal welfare groups for fear of being scolded or harshly judged.
· Spirit Aerosystems Holdings: Strong Enough To Challenge This Crisis →
If we accept some risks, Spirit could represent an excellent investing opportunity.
· The Mystery Surrounding Grace Kelly's Death →
“It was difficult for people to accept that she could do something so human as to have a car accident.
· S Korean lawmaker-elect denies wrongdoing over 'comfort women' funds →
Yoon also denied speculation that she pressured victims not to accept money from a Tokyo-funded foundation that was established after a 2015 agreement between the countries to settle their decades-long dispute over the sexual slavery.