|did not accept||受け入れなかった|
|does not accept||受け入れない|
|refused to accept||受け入れることを拒否した|
|willing to accept||喜んで受け入れる|
· Washington mayor calls for federal law enforcement and military to leave →
School teacher Wendy Brookman, a member of the Butchulla indigenous people, said Australia should not accept more than 430 indigenous Australians dying in police custody or prison in the past three decades.
· #MeToo and film: After a two-year delay, “A Rainy Day in New York” is released online →
But Dylan maintained that she had been abused, and the majority of commentators on social media accepted her version of events, and dismissed Moses’s.
· Jobs report delivers surprising good news, but how long will it last? →
“Part of the appeal of the roadshow approach is that it could allow President Donald Trump to claim having commanded the highest-attended convention audience in history, they said, and to accept his renomination with all the fanfare he envisioned.
· How to become a wine connoisseur on Zoom →
By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.
The New York Times
· Home Prices Are Rising, Along With Post-Lockdown Demand →
In May, with the restrictions lifted, the couple were able to tour a new house that met their needs, and their offer was accepted within a few days.
· Rep. Anthony Brown on how Trump could heal America, and why he won’t →
We accept the orders, and as long as it’s lawful, we execute.
· 'We should have had time to prepare': dentists on the rush to reopen safely →
It should not have been announced in the way it was announced, and we [should] have had time to actually get ourselves prepared to then start accepting patients.
· From 1962 to 2020: The battle hardened Indian Army →
Had our troops occupied up to Finger 8 would the Chinese have accepted it?