“Account” in the news
|take into account|
|taken into account|
|taking into account|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Edward Colston statue in Bristol replaced by resin sculpture of Black Lives Matter protester →
Register with your social account or click here to log in
· Revealed: the inside story of Europe's divided coronavirus response →
But an internal ECDC report dated the day after the meeting gave a rather different account, listing a litany of things that were still unknown about the virus and its risks to Europe.
· Think you're an avid TV viewer? Try this quick puzzler →
Aside from these innovations, a key element that accounts for the appeal of quiz shows is neatly demonstrated in the scene where Smith pitches his creation to ITV’s program director.
· From Aberfan to Grenfell, The Accident asks us to never forget →
And there begins the David v Goliath struggle, as the factory’s developers attempt to blame the teenagers for the accident, while the plastic-bag-carrying lawyer Philip (Adrian Scarborough) and Polly (Sarah Lancashire), whose daughter was the lone survivor of the blast, attempt to hold the developers to account.
· Coronavirus cases in India: Single-day spike of 29,429 COVID-19 cases in India →
Of the total 24,309 deaths reported so far, Maharashtra accounted for the highest 10,695 fatalities followed by Delhi with 3,446 deaths, Gujarat 2,069, Tamil Nadu 2,099, Uttar Pradesh 983, West Bengal 980, Karnataka 842, Madhya Pradesh 673 and Rajasthan 525.
· 4 Closed-End Funds That Will Pay You 8%+ Monthly Dividend Yields →
The dividend yield is similar to the annual interest rate that you receive on a money market or savings account.
· Have gains from Foreign Stocks? Know your tax implications in India →
However, one would also need to understand and account for tax implications while making a decision.
· 5 Characteristics Of A Post-COVID World →
No information contained herein should be regarded as a suggestion to engage in or refrain from any investment-related course of action as none of PIMCO nor any of its affiliates is undertaking to provide investment advice, act as an adviser to any plan or entity subject to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, as amended, individual retirement account or individual retirement annuity, or give advice in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the materials presented herein.
· How Huawei Landed at the Center of Global Tech Tussle: QuickTake →
They included Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. and Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., which by some accounts control as much as a third of the global market for video surveillance; SenseTime Group Ltd., the world’s most valuable artificial intelligence startup; and fellow AI giant Megvii Technology Ltd. ZTE almost collapsed after the U.S. Commerce Department banned it for three months in 2018 from buying American technology.
· Making this simple WhatsApp mistake could leave your messages in the hands of hackers →
WhatsApp users have also been warned that using modded versions of the apps could lead to a temporary account ban.