|take into account||考慮する|
|taken into account||考慮に入れた|
|taking into account||考慮に入れて|
· White House denies Trump undermining Dr Fauci despite sending 'opposition research' to reporters →
Register with your social account or click here to log in
· You can get Watch Dogs 2 for free on PC right now →
You’ll just need to log in to your Uplay account
· CF Industries - An Agriculture Dividend Play →
The United Kingdom and Canada accounted for 9% of total sales each with other nations generating the remaining 8%.
· Amcor: Relatively Strong Dividend, But The Stock Is Slightly Expensive →
As a reminder, Amcor’s principal customer is PepsiCo (PEP) that accounted for 11% of the fiscal 2019 sales (see page 89 of the annual report).
· Asian American members of Congress on sustaining allyship long after Floyd protests →
“You had the Minneapolis Police Department spokesperson that gave an entire misleading account of what initially happened.
· Even After Agreeing to Change the Name, Dan Snyder Still Won't Admit He Was Wrong →
Even in the end, when he announced he would change the name, he did so grudgingly, from the @Redskins Twitter account, with the offensive logo on the letterhead, in a statement that mentioned the “proud, tradition rich franchise” but not the Indigenous people who demanded the change.
· The Beatles: John Lennon statue set to tour Liverpool for late star’s 80th birthday →
Lennon’s official Instagram account shared three black and white photos of the two together.
· FAANG Stocks: Ignore These Distractions →
At $91 billion in shares, APPL stock currently accounts for 43% of Berkshire's total portfolio value and Warren Buffett has even gone so far as to refer to Apple as the greatest company in the world.
The China Post
· Family told no footage of shooting of autistic Palestinian →
According to various accounts, two members of Israel’s paramilitary Border Police force chased Hallaq into a nook and shot him as he cowered next to a garbage bin.