|false accusation||Yanlış suçlama|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Maybe a few movies more? Clint Eastwood turns 90 →
But Eastwood’s career has weathered greater controversy, from accusations of excessive violence in the spaghetti Western Dollars trilogy, fascism in Dirty Harry and warmongering in American Sniper, to his portrayal of racism in Gran Torino.
· Kylie Jenner, Forbes spar over story on billionaire status →
“Forbes’ accusation that Kylie and her accountants ‘forged tax returns’ is unequivocally false and we are demanding that Forbes immediately and publicly retract that and other statements,” attorney Michael Kump said in an emailed statement.
· Trump’s policies have enabled police violence against black Americans →
My colleague Matt Yglesias explained how on Twitter — noting that the president’s first attorney general, Jeff Sessions, who was accused of perpetuating racist systems before and during his tenure, announced in February 2017 that the administration would no longer pursue civil rights lawsuits or investigations related to accusations of police misconduct.
The New York Times
· Even With Years of Complaints, Police Forces Are Slow to Change →
Critics say the department, despite its long history of accusations of abuse, never fully implemented federal recommendations to overhaul the way in which it tracks complaints and punishes officers — with just a handful over the years facing termination or severe punishment.
· How much money does the world owe China? →
Many nations have been rethinking their involvement amid accusations that China has overpriced projects.
· Bosnians protest as officials accused of Covid-19 graf →
SARAJEVO, May 30 — Thousands of Bosnians took to the streets on Saturday to protest against bad governance, nationalism and corruption as senior government officials face graft accusations related to the procurement of defective ventilators for COVID-19 patients.
· Trump Tries to Sink Twitter, His Oldest Enabler →
Trump’s immediate reaction to that blue exclamation point was Trumpian—in a tweet he re-upped a revolting accusation against a random politically enemy.
· Trump is winning the political spin game →
Donald Trump has somehow survived an overwhelming flood of political scandals, legal battles, accusations, the Russia investigation, impeachment, and now, it looks like he is finding a way to spin the coronavirus pandemic into something that will rally his base.
· JK Rowling ‘mortified’ after accidentally tweeting ‘f*** up some TERFs’ in response to a 9-year-old’s drawing →
“You should know by now that accusations of thought crime leave me cold.
· England to limit students going to Wales, Scotland and N Ireland →
The government in Westminster will limit the number of students from England who can go to university in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland next year, leading to accusations that it is “trampling on devolution”.