Acquisition trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|announced the acquisition||Tuyên bố mua lại|
|completed the acquisition||Hoàn thành việc mua lại|
|data acquisition||Thu thập dữ liệu|
|land acquisition||Thu hồi đất|
|language acquisition||Tiếp thu ngôn ngữ|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Billionaire developer Triguboff backs NRL's bid to own stadiums →
The AFL bought Marvel Stadium in 2016, an acquisition that helped to secure a $600 million line of credit from Australian banks to provide emergency funds during the lockdown.
· Why You Should Go Long On Corus Entertainment →
The Shaw Media acquisition did not lead to notable growth gains.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Explainer: Piexon JPX6 – the new hi-tech pepper spray tool for Hong Kong riot police →
This most likely means that either the weapon is being trialled by better trained officers with a view to making a larger purchase and rolling it out as standard equipment, or it was a small scale acquisition just for the Special Duties Unit and other equivalent units, who currently find themselves policing protests.
· Buy V.F. Corporation For Its Solid Position And Outlook →
The management mainly emphasizes the importance of new acquisitions as a way to increase shareholders' value.
· Great Panther: Running Out Of Time To Take Advantage Of Higher Gold Price →
In the first quarter, gross profit of $14+ million was driven by strong revenue growth which came about due to the Tucano acquisition.
· CFG 'pressing ahead' with plans to expand clubs within Europe →
Although the location of the CFG’s next European acquisition is currently unknown, AS Nancy of France’s second division is a possibility.
· Ducommun: Overpenalized For Exposure To Commercial Aerospace →
Catalysts to increase the share price over the next 12 months include continued realization of synergies of previous acquisitions, significant growth in revenue and backlog for military and space end use markets, and expansion into unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
· Musgrave Minerals: Starlight Continues To Shine →
With several gold producers surrounding Musgrave and Evolution holding 4% of Musgrave and Westgold holding close to 15%, an acquisition here would make sense, especially given the proximity of Musgrave's resources to its neighbor's mills.
· CreditAccess Grameen rating: 'Buy'; AuM growth in quarter was strong →
CreditAccess Grameen’s (CAGL’s) Q4FY20 result is characterised by two key events: (a) completion of first phase of Madura acquisition (~76%) and (b) pro-active building of Covid-19-related contingency provision of ~ Rs 0.8 bn (87bps of loans).
· A Healthy Yield From A Healthy Enough Company: Aviva →
The company has been strengthening its balance sheet for a number of years, and indeed, that was one of the motives for its acquisition of Friends Life in 2015.