|across the country||全国で|
|across the street||通りの向こう側に|
|across the world||世界中に|
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
To serve, spread ajo blanco across a platter or individual plates.
· HBCU Delaware State to acquire Wesley College by next summer →
Colleges across the nation are scrambling to close deep budget holes after the coronavirus outbreak triggered financial losses that could total more than $100 million at some institutions.
The China Post
· Puerto Rico questions Spain’s legacy as statues tumble in US →
Centuries later, local government officials honored both explorers by erecting statues and naming streets and plazas after them across Puerto Rico.
· PIP: Who is eligible for Personal Independence Payment as new changes announced? →
Personal Independence Payment is a non-means-tested essential payment given to many people across the UK.
· SEC Commissioner Greg Sankey Expresses 'High to Very High' Concern Over Football Season →
Sources told Sports Illustrated's Pat Forde and Ross Dellenger that the meeting has been planned for at least two weeks and is not in response to virus-related shutdown news Thursday across college football.
· Iran’s president warns lockdowns could lead to protests →
A sharp rise in subsidized gasoline prices led to four days of unrest in cities and towns across Iran in November, which rights group Amnesty International said led to more than 300 people being killed in clashes with police and security forces.
· Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple who pulled guns on Black Lives Matter protesters →
Still images and video of the confrontation circulated throughout social media as Black Lives Matter protests took place across the country following the death of George Floyd.
· Yankees' Aroldis Chapman Diagnosed with COVID-19, Experiencing 'Mild Symptoms' →
We broke down the Yankees' present and future across the outfield 👉
· England left wanting once again as West Indies seize initiative in first Test →
Amateur cricketers were reacquainting themselves with that feeling on Saturday as the recreational game restarted across the country.