|across all||Herşeyin karşısında|
|across the country||Ülke genelinde|
|across the street||Sokağın karşısı|
|across the world||Dünya çapında|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
To serve, spread ajo blanco across a platter or individual plates.
· Realty Income Q2 FFO beats; collects 91.5% of July rent →
Realty Income (NYSE:O) collected 91.5% of contractual rent due for July across its total portfolio and 86.5% of rent due for Q2.
· Hairstylist Nigella Miller on Her Wash-and-Go Routine, Speaking Up, and Expanding Her Hair Accessories Brand →
Texture Diaries is a space for Black women across industries to reflect on their journeys to self-love, and how accepting their hair, in all its glory, played a pivotal role in this process.
The New York Times
· For the Navajo Nation, a Fight for Better Food Gains New Urgency →
The entire Nation, which stretches 27,000 square miles across Arizona, New Mexico and Utah, has fewer than 15 grocery stores.
· Educators join National Day of Resistance to fight for safe and equitable schools →
Educators gathered Monday in demonstrations across the country addressing twin concerns of asafe and equitable school environment amid the COVID-19 pandemic and the nationwide reckoning around racial justice after the killing of George Floyd.
· Trump says U.S. Treasury should collect ‘very substantial’ portion of TikTok sale to American firm →
TikTok says it has 100 million U.S. users, and the app has been downloaded 2 billion times across the world, according to data from market research firm Sensor Tower.
· Apple Fire sends huge smoke plume into California sky as thousands are evacuated →
What started as small brushfires Friday afternoon quickly evolved into a major incident that drew firefighting resources from across the state and forced evacuations of nearly 8,000 people.
· How Small Businesses Rescued Facebook →
Meanwhile, time spent across company properties rose a staggering 70%.
· 'Vivek Oji' Is Very Much Alive In This Boundary-Breaking New Novel →
And so with this book, The Death of Vivek Oji, I really wanted to lean into that across all these different points — his gender, his sexuality, his cultures.
The New York Times
· What Happened to the Young Voters Focused on Guns? →
Alongside other student leaders across the country, they brought hundreds of thousands of people to Washington for the March for Our Lives, pressed the case for tougher gun laws in the Florida legislature and at the U.S. Senate, registered 50,000 new voters nationally, and helped drive a surge in turnout by young people in that year’s midterm elections.