Activity в новостях
|economic activity||Экономическая деятельность|
|human activity||Человеческая активность|
|physical activity||Физическая активность|
|sexual activity||Сексуальная активность|
|volcanic activity||Вулканическая активность|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· AFL stalemate a major brick in the wall for WA Premier Mark McGowan →
He has pointed to the state's relative success in limiting the number of new COVID cases, a relaxation of intrastate borders, the return of students, parents and the broader community to their places of work and the resumption of leisure activities and trade in hospitality and other industries as reasons for this.
· Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) CEO Ed Thomas on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
At this time, we have reached compromises with a small number of landlords, but cannot predict with any certainty what solutions will be acceptable to any other landlords if anything at all to help reduce our cash lease cost while stores remain closed or where sales activity remains significantly below prior year levels upon reopening.
· Elastic N.V. (ESTC) CEO Shay Banon on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So, the strength that we saw in April coming off the couple of weeks that were slow in the month of March, generally speaking, the overall business momentum and cadence has continued when I think about some of our top of funnel activities, April and May have both been as consistent levels compared to sort of the pre-COVID levels.
· Mission impossible? Westpac panel highlights directors' dilemma →
Apart from their core responsibility -- overseeing the normal running of the bank’s commercial operations, ensuring its financial stability, profitability and growth and the myriad of issues associated with its day-to-day activities – boards have an enormous amount of issues on their plate in the post-financial crisis and post-royal commission environment, and now at the epi-centre of the financial implications of the coronavirus.
· Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) CEO Tien Tzuo on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This was driven by lower volume upsell and cross-sell activity compared to the prior year.
· Comtech Telecommunications' (CMTL) CEO Fred Kornberg on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
With our recent deployment of new video sales channel methods and the partial resumption of business activities in some places around the world, we believe this product line has started to slowly recover as we enter Q4.
The China Post
· Tiananmen anniversary marked by crackdown, HK vigil ban →
However, China has long detested the vigil, the only such activity allowed on Chinese territory to commemorate victims of the crackdown, which remains a taboo subject on the mainland.
· Bursa Malaysia opens higher →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 4 — Bursa Malaysia opened higher today in line with the encouraging overnight performance of Wall Street as the worldwide reopening of economic activities boosted investors’ confidence, said dealers.
· Electric Vehicle Subsidies Are Unsustainable →
The lower economic activity is already reducing GHG emissions substantially.
· Hefty on-the-spot fines for activists who trespass on Victorian farms →
“There are a number of places in society where activities occur that aren’t necessarily nice to look all the time and they’re not monitored like that,” he said.