|economic activity||Ekonomik aktivite|
|human activity||Insan aktivitesi|
|physical activity||Fiziksel aktivite|
|sexual activity||Cinsel aktivite|
|volcanic activity||Volkanik faaliyet|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· How Hong Kong avoided a single coronavirus death in care homes →
Social activities were cut down, as well: mahjong – a tile-based game that’s a favorite pastime among Hong Kong’s older generations – was no longer allowed.
· India's GDP growth seen at 1.2 per cent for Q4 FY20: SBI report →
The country’s GDP is estimated to have grown at 1.2 per cent in the last quarter of the previous fiscal as economic activity came to a standstill in the last week of March due to the nationwide lockdown to contain spread of COVID-19, a report said.
· Imperial Oil - One Of Exxon Mobil's Best Investments →
Imperial Oil has been a part of the Exxon Mobil portfolio since the 1800s as a result of the activities of Standard Oil.
· States deficit jumps to 4.5% of GDP; revenue gap seen to soar 7-times to 2.8%: Report →
The extent of slippage will vary depending on the pace at which economic activity limps back to normalcy.
· There’s No Historical Justification for One of the Most Dangerous Ideas in American Law →
Most government activity in the United States rests on a simple idea: that it’s okay for the legislature to authorize the executive branch to regulate basically anything the legislature itself could reach—working conditions, pollution, elections, financial products, mask wearing, you name it.
The China Post
· CECC to soften Taiwan virus-prevention measures after June 7 →
The CECC anticipates that if the lucky streak can continue for 56 days straight (the completion of four COVID-19 incubation periods), some virus-prevention measures could be lessened, such as allowing activities that include large gatherings.
· Bolt, the European on-demand transport company, raises $109M on a $1.9B valuation →
That’s left a lot of the activity spread between startups that are seeing business lift precisely because of present circumstances; startups that have businesses that are continuing to enjoy a lot of trade despite present circumstances; and startups that are strong enough (or already so highly capitalised) that investors want to support them to make sure they don’t go under.
The Wall Street Journal
· Companies Tap Digital Tools to Hire Grads, Host Interns →
Mr. Schalkwijk said his team recently consolidated all video activities on Microsoft Teams.
· Assessing Survival Potential: Ryman Hospitality Properties →
Over the past few months, Ryman has seen a near-complete drop in business activity.
· International students may stay away due to coronavirus doubts →
‘For an international student, the experience of living in the Dutch society, including travel and leisure activities, is one of the main reasons of studying in the Netherlands,’ Nuffic said.