|economic activity||Ekonomik aktivite|
|human activity||Insan aktivitesi|
|physical activity||Fiziksel aktivite|
|sexual activity||Cinsel aktivite|
|volcanic activity||Volkanik faaliyet|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Canada to promote holidays at home because of COVID-19 border closures →
But cases in the greater capital area have been rising again since May amid increased public activity, causing alarm as students have begun returning to schools.
· Jake Paul filmed looting, but denies being a part of it →
Paul notes in his statement that “we are all doing the best we can to be helpful and raise awareness,” but choosing to focus on an activity that other protesters have condemned around the country is where a number of people are taking issue.
· The Guardian view on arts and the pandemic: support needed now →
Wonderful music, opera, dance and drama has been made available online but even when the public is asked to contribute financially, there is no prospect of income from the public for digital activities making up for lost ticket sales.
· India expels two Pakistan High Commission officials on charges of espionage, orders them to leave within 24 hrs →
It said the two officials were apprehended by Indian law enforcement authorities for indulging in espionage activities.
· Covid-19 misinformation: pro-Trump and QAnon Twitter bots found to be worst culprits →
“Whether the coordinated inauthentic behaviours we have observed for the bioweapon conspiracy are orchestrated by the hard core of participants in these groups themselves, or are designed by external operators to target and exploit the worldviews of such groups, the net effect is often the same: the themes and topics promoted by coordinated inauthentic activity are taken up by the wider fringe community, and thereby gain amplification and authenticity,” the researchers said in the report.
· Privacy campaigners prepare legal challenge to UK's test-and-trace scheme →
They are also unhappy that the government failed to complete a legally-mandated data protection impact assessment, which is supposed to be filed with the information commissioner’s office before any “high-risk” activity is carried out.
The China Post
· Long-haul carrier Emirates says it fires staff amid virus →
Ramping up activity at both Emirates and Dubai International Airport is crucial for Dubai, which created itself as a vital hub for the free movement of trade, people and money worldwide — all things that have been disrupted by the pandemic.
· VIX Back To Normal? Not Really →
To answer this question, we need to investigate several aspects of VIX and its related trading activities.
· Trafigura investigated for alleged corruption, market manipulation →
The Commodities and Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is leading a far-reaching probe into the activities of the oil and metals trading house, including its operations in South America.