“Addition” in the news
|addition to other|
|addition to playing|
|addition to providing|
|addition to serving|
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· ‘Billions’ Season 5, Episode 4: Hometown Hero →
In addition to the adventures of Wendy and Taylor and Bobby and Chuck, we see Wags try and fail to reconnect with his baby-faced Christian son, George, and decide that fathering a whole new child is easier.
· An Analysis Of Dropbox And Box For The Work-From-Home Era →
A company such as Salesforce (CRM), which has a $154bn market cap, compared to the $8bn of Dropbox, could see the business as a viable addition to its current Salesforce Files collaboration suite.
· Two decades after changing games and skateboarding, Tony Hawk returns →
We've added online multiplayer [in addition to split screen].
The China Post
· Judge rules against Florida on felons paying fines to vote →
The Republican-led Legislature stipulated that fines and legal fees must be paid as part of the sentence, in addition to serving any prison time.
· What Do The Latest PMI Surveys Suggest About The State Of The Economy? →
In addition, the Canadian government recently announced an extension of wage subsidies and small business loans, Roach noted, while the European Union is laying plans for a €500 billion recovery fund-on top of a €540 billion coronavirus aid package already agreed upon in April.
· Hard times for Boeing, long a symbol of American might →
In addition to barring the company from paying dividends, the government could have demanded a stake in the company.
· Kraft Heinz Is A Buy →
In addition, I'll look at the stock as a thing distinct from the actual business.
· Central Bank Week In Review For 5/18-5/22 →
In addition, a variety of economic indicators were already pointing toward an extraordinary contraction in GDP in the second quarter.
· Amazon's Seattle campus is home to a new homeless shelter for families →
In addition to standard shelter space, the shelter also includes Diversion program sleep spaces, for families who need light assistance to quickly move into housing, and also 30 Popsicle Place rooms, for families with medically fragile children.