|additional higher education||追加の高等教育|
· Lorde expresses solidarity with Black Lives Matter movement amid mass protests: ‘This ongoing systemic brutality by police is racist’ →
Lorde noted how her own art has been directly influenced by hip hop and black culture, and therefore felt additional responsibility to speak out.
· Cullen/Frost Bankers: Expansion Expenses And Credit Costs To Pressurize Profits →
Additional disclosure: Disclaimer: This article is not financial advice.
· Wallbridge Mining: Valuation Becoming A Headwind Again →
Additional disclosure: Disclaimer: Taylor Dart is not a Registered Investment Advisor or Financial Planner.
· AT&T: More Financial Engineering For The Long Haul →
The management team at AT&T has recently engaged in some additional financial engineering aimed at improving the company's long-term prospects.
· Primark plans to reopen all 153 stores in England on 15 June →
The fast fashion retailer will introduce physical-distancing protocols in its stores, as well as hand sanitiser stations, perspex screens at tills and additional cleaning of high-frequency touch points.
· UK weather: Temperatures to peak at 29C this week after sunniest spring in 72 years, Met Office says →
Additional reporting by Press Association
· Thousands of extra services added to Sydney transport network to maintain distancing →
The 250 extra train services added on Monday will create an extra 59,000 additional spaces for commuters, while the 3100 bus services will add 37,000 more spots each week, according to the government.
· ‘I deeply regret my actions’: Belgian prince who caught coronavirus apologises for Spanish lockdown party →
Additional reporting by Reuters
· Obesity risk associated with Kidney disease →
Additional 4 million Indian women have become victims of severe obesity.
· Wave of restaurant insolvencies to be caused by coronavirus pandemic, experts forecast →
The measures could reduce the attraction of going to a restaurant, while companies will incur additional costs, said UHY Hacker Young.