|additional higher||Ek yüksek|
|additional higher education||Ek yüksek öğrenim|
|additional information||Ek bilgi|
|no additional||Ek yok|
|provide additional||Ek sağlamak|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Momentum In PayPal Stock Is Quickly Shifting →
Additional disclosure: Mott Capital Management, LLC is a registered investment adviser.
· Retail Worth Zero? A Deep Dive Into Just One Of H&R's Malls →
Beneath both the East and West block developments, and lining the new parkade, Primaris will add additional retail space, totaling 125,281 square feet.
· A YTD History Of S&P 500 Dividend Increases, Cuts, And Suspensions →
By the end of June, four months later, the index posted 49 additional increases (with lower increases; the Q2 2020 average increase was 7.50% versus Q1 2020's 9.01% and Q2 2019's 11.03%), along with 62 decreases, with 41 of the 62 being suspensions (the last suspension was in 2017 by PG&E).
· Create protective ‘blue belt’ zone around UK coast to rebuild depleted fish stocks, scientists urge →
The creation of a “blue belt” around the UK coast, together with enforcement of their protected status, would create an additional safeguard for fish populations and aim to maintain sustainability and profitable fishing.
· Workhorse ingredients get a refresh in this honey-garlic chicken sheet-pan dinner →
Return the sheet to the oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
· Silver Tiger Metals: Don't Chase The Stock Here →
Additional disclosure: Disclaimer: Taylor Dart is not a Registered Investment Advisor or Financial Planner.
· Africa Oil Corporation: Invest Today, Based On Continued Portfolio Execution →
The development pipeline has consistently been pushed back, and COVID-19 will have an additional impact, especially with a potential one-year-plus delay which will hurt potential support on capital expenditures from majors.
· Sabre Corporation: Jet-Lagged And Unoccupied →
Additional disclosure: This writing is for informational purposes only and Lead-Lag Publishing, LLC undertakes no obligation to update this article even if the opinions expressed change.
· Federal stockpile is thin amid coronavirus surge, internal documents show →
Chaun Powell, a senior official at the health care consulting group Premier Inc., which works with hospitals and other health care providers, said his firm is no longer confident that current federal inventories are sufficient to meet the additional increases in demand.
· Switch, Inc.: Ready For Takeoff →
The pandemic-fueled work-from-home economy is demanding additional network usage, which in turn is a plus for Switch’s telecommunications purchasing offering.