“Administration” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· What Is The Future Of Chinese Tech Companies In The U.S.? →
NPR's Ari Shapiro talks with Adam Segal, a digital and cyberspace policy expert, about the future of Chinese technology companies in the U.S. amid the Trump administration's push to ban TikTok.
· The Trump Administration Aims To Cut Off Asylum At The Southwest Border Permanently →
NPR looks at how the Trump administration's coronavirus response has effectively cut off asylum at the Southwest border — and how the administration aims to make limits on asylum permanent.
· What to Make of the Huge Difference Between ISM and Markit? →
The 12 industries reporting growth of new orders in July — listed in order — are: Retail Trade; Health Care & Social Assistance; Wholesale Trade; Arts, Entertainment & Recreation; Educational Services; Real Estate, Rental & Leasing; Public Administration; Construction; Management of Companies & Support Services; Transportation & Warehousing; Finance & Insurance; and Utilities.
· Broadwind's (BWEN) CEO Eric Blashford on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For reference, these loans can be forgiven by the small business administration if borrowers can demonstrate that they use the funds on eligible expenses, such as meeting payroll, rent, mortgage interest and utility obligations over a 24 week period.
· Trump targets Nevada mail voting in lawsuit even as he defends it in Florida →
“Nevada is widely recognized as being a leader in election administration, and this bill will enable election officials to continue to support the safest, most accessible election possible under these unprecedented circumstances,” the governor said at the time.
· Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI) CEO Chris Ripley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So, we're not concerned about a change in the administration.
· Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) CEO Brett Monia on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And certainly, we have differentiation from a dosing perspective as well with injectable administration with QVC or Q bi-monthly as well as a possibility.
· Michelle Obama says she is suffering with 'low-grade depression' as a result of quarantine, racial tension and Trump administration →
Former first lady says watching 'hypocrisy' of Trump administration is 'dispiriting'
The New York Times
· Lincoln Library Cancels Exhibition Over Racial Sensitivity Concerns →
(Unlike the other four museums, the Lincoln library is not part of the U.S. presidential library system run by the National Archives and Records Administration.)
· Fauci says family received death threats as he warns against 'anti-science feeling' in US →
In Donald Trump‘s recent interview with Axios, the president falsely claimed that the US is “lower than the world” in “numerous categories” and dismissed the nation’s death toll (”it is what it is”) by insisting that the administration is “doing everything” in its power to combat and control the outbreak.