|administration building||Yönetim binası|
|business administration||Iş idaresi|
|colonial administration||Sömürge uygulaması|
|local administration||Yerel yönetim|
|public administration||Kamu yönetimi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Lincoln Library Cancels Exhibition Over Racial Sensitivity Concerns →
(Unlike the other four museums, the Lincoln library is not part of the U.S. presidential library system run by the National Archives and Records Administration.)
· Fauci says family received death threats as he warns against 'anti-science feeling' in US →
In Donald Trump‘s recent interview with Axios, the president falsely claimed that the US is “lower than the world” in “numerous categories” and dismissed the nation’s death toll (”it is what it is”) by insisting that the administration is “doing everything” in its power to combat and control the outbreak.
· Humana Inc. (HUM) CEO Bruce Broussard on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you know over the last several months Humana together with industry peers, the administration and Congress quickly took deliberate and sustained actions to remove financial barriers and enhance access to care in response to the pandemic.
· AmerisourceBergen Corporation (ABC) CEO Steve Collis on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So there are some headlines last week on government working with the private sector on the distribution and administration of the COVID vaccines once it comes to market.
The China Post
· GOP senators support more money for airlines to pay workers →
The Treasury Department has so far declined to comment on the Trump administration’s position.
· Mr. President, you’re no Theodore Roosevelt →
Rather than build upon this foundation, the Trump administration has continuously eroded it.
· Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (OESX) CEO Mike Altschaefl on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Postal Service and the Veterans Administration with one project commencing in Q2 2021.
· World’s Fastest Growing Fortune Is a Chinese Pharma Tycoon →
Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy Enterprise Co., whose Covid-19 test got approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, has jumped 30-fold since an initial public offering in April, bringing the wealth of its chairman to $19.2 billion.
The New Republic
· This Is How Trump Will Try to Take Down Kamala Harris →
And there’s no reason to believe corruption in his administration would render him any less willing to make patronage an issue.
The New York Times
· President Trump’s Moves on Government Oversight →
Congress created an inspector general for a $500 billion corporate bailout fund and required the official to tell lawmakers if the administration blocked information requests.