“Admit” in the news
|did not admit|
|forced to admit|
|refused to admit|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· 'We are being gaslit': College football and Covid-19 are imperiling athletes →
Even the vaunted Southeastern Conference has admitted behind closed doors that it cannot protect players from Covid-19.
· Coronavirus expedites the sports tech evolution →
Facial recognition: Multiple teams and leagues are testing facial-recognition technology and biometric screening to make admitting fans into stadiums as safe and touchless as possible.
· David Andrews Won't Opt Out Despite Blood Clot Scare Last Year →
While he admitted these absences are under very different circumstances, Andrews said players go down with injuries every year.
· Mavs Donuts: We Must Quit Griping At NBA Refs, Says Porzingis →
And Kristaps Porzingis knows it, admitting that the Mavs tend to gripe at the referees in a way that creates a self-inflicted distraction and an unsavory look as well.
· Spain’s new wave of infections hits the young, middle-aged →
In February, March and April, a shortage of tests meant that only the very sick who were admitted to hospitals were tested and that a significant number of coronavirus cases went undetected.
· Over-50s lockdown branded 'ageist' as shielding policy sparks furious backlash - 'Jog on!' →
DON'T MISSSturgeon's adviser admits Scotland 'lucky' after change from UK plan [INSIGHT]Merkel's 'clever plan' to use coronavirus fund to 'sucker' ally Macron [ANALYSIS]China lockdown almost a MONTH too late - could have reduced 95% cases [REVEALED]
· Soccer Aid boots out SAS: Who Dares Wins star Ant Middleton after BLM ‘scum’ row →
He later admitted he had misjudged the Covid crisis.
· Defense contractor with billions in sales got millions in pandemic loans intended for small businesses →
Villanueva admitted that he and a friend pretended both companies were run by people who qualified for particular grants and drafted a misleading letter to the SBA that mischaracterized the degree to which one firm relied on other suppliers.
· Arsene Wenger outlines conditions for his return to management after admitting to feeling like an ‘intruder’ at Fifa →
Arsene Wenger has said he cannot rule out a return to management after admitting that he feels like an “intruder” in his position at Fifa.
· Zoom stops direct sales in China →
Earlier this year, Zoom admitted to mistakenly routing some meetings through China.