“Advice” in the news
|advice and consent|
|advice on how|
Publications and example sentences
· Fast-growing Madison Reed is eyeing men's hair next; "We're going to blow the doors off that market" →
Every woman in the world has at least five bad hair stories, so we put what I call a belt and suspenders around the advice because the most important thing for a customer at Madison Reed is to get the color right.
· Wear masks in public, says WHO in new coronavirus advice →
The World Health Organization Friday changed its advice on face masks amid the coronavirus pandemic, saying they should be worn in places where the virus is widespread and physical distancing is difficult.
· Black Lives Matter logo painted on streets near White House seen from space →
No hype, just the advice and analysis you need
· 80% Returns And A Fair Valuation Forced A Sell On Bridgemarq →
Please note that this is not financial advice.
· 'No basis in fact': Australian Tourism Minister slams China's travel warning →
The Chinese government's advice to citizens not to travel to Australia was issued shortly after Prime Minister Scott Morrison revealed a planned overhaul of foreign investment rules with the Foreign Investment Review Board to be given the power to approve all investments in sensitive industries regardless of size.
· The Atlantic Daily: Where the Country Goes From Here →
What to read if … you just want practical advice:
· Djokovic worried by 'extreme, impossible' US Open health restrictions →
“But I'd need to understand all of the information and advice from the WTA and the USTA before making a decision on the US events.”
· We have all had to adapt during this coronavirus pandemic – including journalists →
What did all the new rules mean and what was the best advice during lockdown?