Affair en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|affair between||Asunto entre|
|began an affair||Comenzó una aventura|
|extramarital affair||Relación extramarital|
|having an affair||Teniendo una aventura|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Public trust in UK government over coronavirus falls sharply →
Public trust in the UK government as a source of accurate information about the coronavirus has collapsed in recent weeks, suggesting ministers may struggle to maintain lockdown restrictions in the aftermath of the Dominic Cummings affair.
· State offers 10-year deal for 1000 roadside mini-billboards →
Clay has worked at The Age since 2005, covering urban affairs, transport, state politics, local government and workplace relations for The Age and Sunday Age.
· Tips, links and suggestions: what are you reading this week? →
“My first ‘beach read’ was a shameful, illicit affair,” writes Ron Charles.
· Program diverting intellectually impaired people from NSW prisons faces axe →
Michaela Whitbourn is a legal affairs reporter at The Sydney Morning Herald.
· Your Daily Horoscope for Tuesday, June 2 →
Today though practical affairs and matters that require a decent amount of logical thought could be quite challenging.
· Iran says 230 killed in November protests →
“During these events 230 people were killed, six of whom were official agents and security forces,” said Mojtaba Zolnour, head of the parliament’s national security and foreign affairs committee.
The China Post
· UAE condemns Israeli plan to annex West Bank lands →
The UAE’s minister of state for foreign affairs, Anwar Gargash, said on Twitter that annexing lands sought by the Palestinians would harm the chances for regional peace.
· Victorian minister nominated 'good mate' for Supreme Court →
He's won eight Walkley awards and covers politics, business, foreign affairs and defence, human rights issues, the criminal justice system and social affairs.
· Recent reforms in the Indian Defence Sector →
This list is proposed to be updated yearly in consultation with the Department of Military Affairs (DMA) and could facilitate the participation of micro, small and medium enterprises in Indian defence production.
· Mining firm apologises for destruction of 46,000-year-old Aboriginal caves →
The federal minister for indigenous affairs, Ken Wyatt, the first Aboriginal person to be appointed to the role, said it was “incomprehensible” the blasting had gone ahead but said it appeared to be a “genuine mistake”.