· Amazon Extends Work-at-Home Effort Through Jan. 8 →
On Monday, Cowen analyst John Blackledge raised his share-price target on the Seattle company to $3,700 from $2,750, affirming his outperform rating.
· Labour antisemitism row: the seven whistleblowers set to settle →
Creighton said he advised the party to clamp down on members making antisemitic comments and on Jeremy Corbyn affirming his belief in the right of Israel to exist, and alleged that Milne laughed at that suggestion – which Labour strongly denied.
The New York Times
· Citing Educational Risks, Scientific Panel Urges That Schools Reopen →
The new report is not “groundbreaking,” he said, “but it is helpful in affirming the touchy job ahead and the need for additional resources to do right by kids, educators and communities during this school year.”
The China Post
· Judge denies request to delay Iowa drug kingpin’s execution →
He affirmed the executive branch’s power to set the date for executions.
· Apple Stock-Price Target Up - Needham Eyes Services, Wearables →
Apple (AAPL) - Get Report shares on Wednesday were higher after Needham analysts raised their price target on the tech giant to $450 from $350 and affirmed a buy rating.
· A democracy controlled by a foreign queen →
They simply affirm his statement in 1975 that he had used his reserve powers under the Constitution to dismiss the Whitlam government before informing Her Majesty.
· Yonhap News Summary →
----------------Appellate court affirms life sentence for woman in murder of ex-husband
· Mobile carriers vying to acquire No. 5 cable TV operator →
LG Uplus CEO Ha Hyun-hwoi also affirmed that it would take part in the deal.
· Appellate court affirms life sentence for woman in murder of ex-husband →
The high court also said it decided to affirm the lower court's acquittal of Koh of the charge of killing her stepson due to lack of evidence.
· Sustainable agriculture is fundamental to food security, need to bring seed diversity back: India →
He underscored that the right to safe and nutritious food and the role of fruit and vegetable consumption in ensuring food security and reducing malnutrition have been affirmed on several occasions.