Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· We Don’t Even Have a COVID-19 Vaccine, and Yet the Conspiracies Are Here →
When asked about a scenario in which President Trump affirmed that the vaccine was safe, 14 percent said they would be more interested, but 36 percent said they would be less interested.
· Lawyers for student Drew Pavlou demand University of Queensland sack Chinese diplomat from role →
The call to sack the diplomat, Xu Jie, from the honorary university position relates to a public statement he made 11 months ago affirming the “self-motivated patriotic behaviour” of a pro-Beijing group that sparked a physical clash with Hong Kong democracy protesters on campus.
· Judge rules against Florida Republican-backed law blocking felons from voting until they pay legal fees →
Judge Hinkle wrote that his order affirms that the state of Florida can “condition voting on payment of fines and restitution that a person is able to pay but cannot condition voting on payment of amounts a person is unable to pay.”
· The 100 greatest UK No 1s: 100-10 →
To watch Top of the Pops as 1987 gives way to 1988 is to watch the freaks taking over the asylum: after MARRS and Bomb the Bass’s earlier acid house hits, S-Express’s sample-heavy track affirmed the sound’s chart coronation, making the Stock Aitken Waterman stable look even more square, and stuck one in the eye of London’s throttlingly cool club scene with its euphoric, queer collage.
· The Week Ahead →
Due to last year's legislation, the State Department must affirm Hong Kong's independence, or the Special Administrative Region could lose its special trade privileges with the US.
· China's space programme targets July launch for maiden mission to Mars →
Beijing has invested billions of dollars in its space programme in an effort to catch up with its rival the United States and affirm its status as a major world power.
The New York Times
· Florida Law Restricting Felon Voting Is Unconstitutional, Judge Rules →
Judge Hinkle temporarily blocked the restriction in October, a decision later affirmed by the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit in Atlanta.