“After” in the news
|named after former|
|shortly after birth|
|title after defeating|
|year after year|
|years after leaving|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· Israel Says It Hit Bombers on Syrian Boundary →
No casualties were reported on the Israeli side of the lines, where special forces had been lying in wait, aided by observation teams and permanent cameras, after the military noticed irregular activity at night during the past week, Colonel Conricus said.
· Noble Corporation - Bankruptcy Leaves Equityholders With Virtually Nothing →
After accounting for the proposed $200 million new second lien notes offering, the $545 million credit facility repayment and assuming a $245 million initial draw under the new $675 million exit facility, Noble's pro forma cash on hand upon emergence calculates to $206 million while total liquidity would amount to $636 million.
The China Post
· One year after mass shooting, frustration in Ohio city →
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — Tormented by mind-scarring memories and questions without answers, Dion Green has dedicated his life after the death of his father and eight other people in a mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio, to memorializing them and trying to bring helpful change.
· Where To Invest Today Money You Will Un-Invest In 5 Years →
JNJ has a 2.625% Note (478160CJ1) maturing 1/15/2025, callable after 11/14/2024, so there is that small risk.
· The Cybersecurity 202: White House backpedals after Trump’s suggested election delay crossed GOP red line →
The reframing marked a rare step back for the president’s team after Trump’s attacks on mail ballots evidently hit a red line for many Republicans.
· Iridium Communications: Growth Continues Despite A Bump In The Road →
After completing the launch of its constellation last year, the firm has had the opportunity to prove that its multi-billion-dollar gamble on the satellites will pay off.
· Koepka’s biggest challenge is history in bid for 3 in a row →
Koepka had stem cell treatment after last season because of a partially torn patella.
· Exantas gets a new manager and $375M of new financing →
Exantas (NYSE:XAN) surges 16% in premarket trading after it gets a new manager as ACRES Capital Corp. acquires Exantas's management agreement from an affiliate of C-III Capital Partners.
· Greece travel: Am I allowed to visit, are hotels and restaurants open and what rules are in place? →
After testing, you’ll need to self-isolate at the address given on your PLF form until you receive the results, which should be available within 24 hours.
· Foundation stone for Ram Mandir was laid by Rajiv Gandhi: Digvijaya Singh →
After a struggle of hundreds of years, the occasion for the construction of the temple has come.